We firmly believe that you should always know what data we collect from you, what is the purpose for which such data is used, what is about its security and you should have the ability to make informed decisions about what you want to share with us.
- WHAT DATA WE MAY COLLECT
Based on whether you are a Visitor, Customer or User, the type of data we collect and the purpose for which we use it will differ as mentioned hereinafter-
- Contact information
We might collect information including but not limited to your name, email, mobile number, phone number, location, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address other necessary details of you or your representative.
- Payment and billing information
We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method. We Never collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website.
- Information you post
We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site.
We may collect demographic information about you, services you like, services you intend to buy, services you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- How you behave in the relevant product environment and use the features;
- How you behave on the Website, (what pages you land on, how much time you spend, etc.);
- What device you use to access the Website/App and its details (model, operating system, etc.);
- Cookies and Web Beacon data;
- If you submit an inquiry through the Website, we will ask for your: Name; and e-mail.
- Data from third parties who have your explicit consent to lawfully share that data;
- SMSs that you send or receive on your Device from your existing and prospective customers (“Leads”) if you have opted for the same in the relevant section of the App;
- Phone call logs to record your call activities with Leads (i.e. call time, duration, phone number of relevant Lead) if you have opted for the same in the relevant section of the App; and
- Emails that you send and receive for the purpose of reading them to sync with your Leads, if you have opted to sync your email with your Cuztomise account using our Email Sync App. If you do choose to activate SMS and Call Log parsing or E-mail Sync to improve your experience, you can be sure that we will never collect or store any information that does not pertain to Leads.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Other Payment Mode information to check your financial qualifications, detect fraud and facilitate payments for our Services.
- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using.
- We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us.
- We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, location or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- To contact you
We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes or for better services.
- To respond to your requests or questions
We might use your information to confirm your registration for a service. We collect customer/user data in order to help you register for and facilitate provision of our Services.
- To improve our products and services
We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences. In the event you report an issue with a Service, we may also screen/video record your Device only when you use the App for a limited time period to help us better understand how to address the issue.
- To look at site trends and customer interests
We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We use visitor information to analyse and identify your behaviour and enhance the interactions you have with the Website. We may also conduct anonymized usage behaviour analysis at the aggregate level to determine how the features of a particular Service are being used.
- We use information for security purposes
We may use information to protect Cuztomise, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes
We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. If you submit your details and give us your consent, we may use your data to send you emails/newsletters, re-target Cuztomise advertisements or re-market our Services/Products using services from third-parties like…………... Facebook and Google. We will occasionally send you emails regarding changes or updates to the Service that you are using.
- To send you transactional communications
We might send you emails or SMS about your account. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Sharing of information with third-parties
- Who perform services on our behalf
We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- Our business partners
This includes a third party who provides or operates or supports our service. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- In order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves
We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- Any successor to all or part of our business
For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
We also use customer data to enable customers to make payments for our Services. We use a third-party service provider to manage payment processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of payment processing on our behalf.
- How we collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you
We collect information directly from you when you register/subscribe for an account. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively
We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties
For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will store any personal data we collect from you as long as it is necessary in order to facilitate your use of the Services and for ancillary legitimate and essential business purposes – these include, without limitation, for improving our Services, attending to technical issues, and dealing with disputes.
- We may need to retain your personal data even if you seek deletion thereof, if it is needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- If you are a Customer, please be advised that: (i) you will need to inform your Leads about how you store and deal with any data you collect from them using one of our Services, in compliance with applicable laws including the GDPR; and (ii) after you terminate your usage of a Service, we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all data provided or collected by you (including Lead information) from our servers.
- TRACKING BY OUR ADVERTISEMENT PARTNERS
Upon receiving your specific consent, we may share the data we collect from Cookies or Web Beacons with our advertisement partners to track your visits, establish your non-personal identity and present you with targeted advertisements & requirements about our Services.
- PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Cuztomise does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Email Opt-Out
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails, To stop receiving our promotional emails, click on the unsubscribe link in marketing email. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
- Governing law
If you choose to visit the website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and the website's TERMS & CONDITION. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India. Jurisdiction shall be at the court of Indore, M.P.
- By using the Platform and the Services provided therein, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
- If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Platform.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Compelled Disclosure
In addition to the purposes set out in the Policy, we may disclose any data we collected or processed from you if it is required:
- Under applicable law or to respond to a legal process, such as a search warrant, court order;
- To protect our safety, your safety or the safety of others or in the legitimate interest of any party in the context of national security, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm;
- To investigate fraud or violation of our Policy;
- If required in connection with legal proceedings brought against Cuztomise, its officers, employees, affiliates, customers or vendors;
- To establish, exercise, protect, defend and enforce our legal rights.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We implement industry-standard technical and organizational measures by using a variety of security technologies and procedures to preserve the integrity and security of all information & protect your data from unauthorized access, use, loss, destruction or disclosure. When we collect particularly sensitive data (such as a credit card number or your geo-location), it is encrypted using industry-standard cryptographic techniques including but not limited to SSL, TLS, RSA, and AES.
Your password is your first line of defense once you set up an Cuztomise account, so we recommend that you set a strong password which you never share with anyone and ensure you sign out of your Cuztomise.
However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems account once you have used that same.
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Chirag Gupta
Regd. Address : 183, Sch no 78 part 2, Indore, MP, 452010, India
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Updates to this policy
We may occasionally make changes to the Policy. If we do any material changes, we shall notify either by sending you an email or sending you a notification through the Cuztomise App as required by Law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.